Using trimmings from the garden and a selection of ribbons and decorations; this course has been designed to bring together friends as you make a Christmas Wreath at the beginning of the festive season.
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with mulled wine and mince pies. After an introduction to your time together you will have the opportunity to stroll around the garden to gather additional foliage, then off to the conservatory to wind your wreaths.
They’d love you to join them as they welcome in the season to the sound of carols and the fragrance of festive foliage.
The course will include:
– An introduction to Hen Corner
– Making a wire frame for your wreath
– Building up a foundation with yew trimmings
– Dressing the wreath with a selection of evergreen and variegated cuttings from the garden
– Decorating your wreath with a choice of ribbons and adornments
They will provide all the equipment to make a beautiful wreath, however, feel free to bring additional evergreen cuttings or favourite decorations to embellish your creation.
Book your place here.