A webinar for archive professionals to learn more about the 1921 Census and the #20sPeople programme
This webinar is the first in a series of events designed to help archive professionals find out more about the 1921 Census, get involved in 20sPeople, and develop their digital engagement skills.
The 1921 Census offers a wealth of opportunities and they understand that as an archive professional you want to use the 1921 Census as effectively as possible, both to support your own research or engagement work and to assist archive users in your reading rooms or online. They also want to welcome you to take part in our 20sPeople programme so that they can celebrate your census discoveries and your 1920s projects and collections.
In this webinar, they will therefore cover:
• The 1921 Census: its context and how it differs from previous censuses
• How you and your archive users can access the 1921 Census
• Where you can find additional resources about the census and how you can answer census-related enquiries
• What the 20sPeople engagement programme is and what they’ve launched so far, including their exhibition ‘The 1920s: Beyond the Roar’
• How you can get involved, such as on social media, and how they can amplify your 1920s records, digital content and events
After their speakers have presented, there will be time for a Q&A.
If you have any questions, or if you have not received a link to join the webinar less than 24 hours before the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Book tickets: eventbrite.co.uk
All events in Chiswick
Support The Chiswick Calendar
The Chiswick Calendar CIC is a community resource. We publish a weekly newsletter and update the website with local news and information daily. We are editorially independent.
Please support us by buying us the equivalent of a monthly cup of coffee (or more, if you insist). Click here to support us.
To subscribe to the weekly newsletter, go here.