Chiswick’s Blue Plaques
This is a list of Chiswick’s blue plaques placed by English Heritage and its predecessors. The scheme was originally administered by the Royal Society of Arts from 1876 to 1901, and was taken over by the London County Council (LCC) until 1965. The Greater London Council (GLC) took over the scheme in 1965 from its predecessor, the LCC. Since the abolition of the GLC in 1986, the blue plaque scheme has been administered by English Heritage.
View a map of Chiswick Blue Plaques here